Attempt at an agenda

I have worked a lot on an agenda with a number of people.  Here is how it
stands.  I will accept any comments you may have...

We have one hour.  The meeting size is too large for effective progress at
the meeting, so we are only highlighting thigs at work.  Then I am going to
wrok with task teams during the week to actually get some real progress on
a number of issues.  FInally on thrusday evening, I am suppose to have the
Missouri room for food and further discussions and drafting.  So that we
will hit the list the following week with real progress and direction.

AGENDA

5 min		Workgroup status
5 min		Workshop announcement
10 min		Charter revision
5 min		Discovered problems with Ipsec/IKE based on current
		 implementation experience
10 min			Lifetime discussion
10 min		ICMP messages, standardized error codes, and MIBs
			Call for a work team
15 min		Policy/tunnel endpoint discovery

Robert Moskowitz
ICSA
Security Interest EMail: rgm-sec@htt-consult.com