Re: Comments on "Hybrid Auth. mode for IKE"

Moshe,

>So what you are saying is that every one that is not yet ready to use
>certificates and want to use a method not vulnerable to dictionary attack is
>not allowed to use IPSEC?

Gee, it sounds so negative when you say it that way ;-)!

How about, a vendor who wants to sell IPsec products should get its act
together and support IKE with certs, rather than taking shortcuts and using
"market demand"  as an excuse.

Yes, I definately like that phrasing better.

Steve

Follow-Ups: References: