Question about SA

Hello all here,

I hope someone can help me. I'm wondering about the dependecies of SA's.

-in the RFC 1825-28 there stands something like "SA is destination
adress and SPI", but what adress ????
 Is there meant IP adress with port number or without?

-if it is only the IP without port what is about the following case:

   There is a server (with one IP adress) in the internet with two
services: Realaudio Broadcast and Online Banking.
   Then I want to connect to both as a client, but for the Online
Banking I want AH and ESP and for the Audio Broadcast only
   AH or perhaps nothing. The adress is always the same, there are only
different ports.

-I've got IPv4 and DHCP. The IP adress changes everytime I start my PC.
Now its unpossible to identify my machine in a
 SA as communication partner with my IP adress. The same if I get
dynamic IP adresses from my Provider.

Is there something I did not read or is there still nothing about it???
Perhaps it would be a good sollution to let the client application
select the SA or SPI? , because the application knows what strength of
security is recommendet for the action that will be done.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany.

Thanks for answers.
_

T A H A R  S C H A A

tahar@tahar.ping.de                          schaa@secunet.de