Re: ISAKMP/Oakley under Linux

Hello,

> which only runs on BSD4.4 systems. Linux is not BSD4.4. There is a
> freeware version of IPSec and IKE for Linux though. Send some email to
> ipsec@tis.com and ask if anyone knows where to get the code. I think
> it's somewhere in Finland, but I don't know exactly where. Perhaps
> someone on this list knows.
>
>   Dan.
>
> On Tue, 08 Sep 1998 09:13:03 PDT you wrote
> >
> > Hello I'm informatic student from Spain and I would like to know if is
> > posible mount ISAKMP/Oakley under Linux operating system and how to do it.
> >
> > I'd be grateful if you would answer me.
> >
> > my e-mail is:
> >
> >    astur@a01-unix.gsyc.inf.uc3m.es.

Linux-IPSec and -IKE is developed under the FreeS/WAN project. It's
IKE daemon is named "pluto".

The Website is  www.xs4all.nl/~freeswan

Regards
Kai

PS: Is there another freely (i.e. worldwide) available IKE
implementation than this and SSH's (commercial) one?

# Kai Martius                                                           #
# Dpt. of Medical CS and Biometrics / Dresden University of Technology  #
# PGP Fingerprint: to be compared after download of my key              #
# Key and more info (especially IP-security related) see my Homepage    #
# http://www.imib.med.tu-dresden.de/imib/personal/kai.html              #