Re: names in certificates for IPSec...?

I just discovered that these numbers are also defined in draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-part1-10.txt, as well as OID's for them.  So I'll change the text to say "128 or the documented max, see pkix part 1", which seems to be the net of what I want to add to the subject.

I've submitted my draft through channels so it should pop out the other end "in 5 days", if the procedure works as documented.  I'm working on the next round and trying to address comments from the list as I go along.