Re: comments on draft-ietf-ipsec-pki-req-01.txt - alternate

Actually, this raises an interesting question wrt the recent A6 RR type being
proposed in the IPv6 group.  The plan is to compose the IP address on the fly,
depending on where you are.  How would IPSEC deal with that model?

--
--bill

Follow-Ups: References: