Re: issues with IKE that need resolution

> I'm compiling a list of issues with IKE that need addressing. Once
> the RFCs come out of the shoot I understand IKE will again be open
> for edits. To that end, here are the issues I've received.

Could you include the issues that Catherine Meadows and I have
discussed with you and posted on the mailing lists re Quick Mode?
Since posting my note last week I've learned of more implementations
that do not use pseudrandom MessageID's, yet these are crucial to
security.

Hilarie

Follow-Ups: References: