Re: issues with IKE that need resolution

Dan,

Thanks for pointing out this statement in the standard, but.....what will be the
connection recovery logic for an IPsec Client, which rebooted in the middle of
receiving IPsec traffic? If IPsec Client keeps silent - tt make take sender hours
before figuring out what happened.

--
Bronislav Kavsan
IRE Secure Solutions, Inc.