Re: issues with IKE that need resolution

At 08:25 AM 9/18/98 -0700, you wrote:
>But do the IDs that are used to express our desires need to be encoded
>in a certificate?

No but we need to describe in the documentation the algorithm that allows
you to figure out which cert to use based on phase one ID, right?

If the Phase I ID changes (wrt IP addresses) then the statement I wrote
that the IP address represents exactly one IPv4 address becomes incorrect
and I need to change my draft.

Also, is it true that we expect one certificate to represent exactly one
IKE entity?

[and yes I was serious about labels, but there's not enough room in that
rat hole for all of us so I'll sit back and watch the rest of you.]