Re: multiple payloads via "ID_LIST"

  If they needed it yesterday tell them to establish 2 SAs, one soley
for X and the other soley for Y. It would be *nice* to be able to have a
single one but I think this clearly falls in the "if it ain't broke..."
category. It can be easily solved today (and yesterday too) using existing
mechanisms.

  Dan.

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:57:48 PDT you wrote