correction: Summary of responses: Network World article on IPSec

There was an indirect quote in my summary of responses giving
releases for IPSec on Solaris.  The quote was not correct: Sun has
not announced release vehicles for IPSec.

I apologize for any confusion (and especially to Dan McDonald for
ruining his day and interrupting his work!)  Somehow, this error was
not caught by any of the Sun people who reviewed the information
prior to my publishing the summary.

-Anne
--
Anne Anderson                 Email: aha@east.sun.com