Re: Policy instantiation/negotiation (was Re: issues with IKE that need resolution)

>   I'm still hoping for lots and lots more details about the policy
> discovery work of Luis.
>   Luis, will a paper or something be forthcoming?

Michael,

	We hope to have 2 IDs ready by next week. One defines a
Security Policy Specification Language (SPSL) and the other one
describes a Security Policy System (SPS) that manages security
policies, provides inter-domain policy resolution for complex
topologies, provides security gateway discovery, etc. I will post the
drafts as soon as they are ready. We are also releasing the code next
week so stay tuned.

Luis