VPN Inteoperability Workshop

The VPN Interoperability Workshop is filling up rapidly. A list of the
attendees is in the attached PDF file.

If you have already sent us your applications, check the PDF file to be
sure your application is included. In the aftermath of a crashed hard disk
I think I lost about one dozen email on the afternoon of Friday, September
19. Send your application to me again if it does not appear on this list.

If you have not sent your application in yet, do so right away. I expect we
will fill up by the end of the week. You can find an application and more
information about the workshop at http://www.ciug.org.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Bob Larribeau

 Bob Larribeau                           bob@larribeau.com
 ISDN Consultant                         San Francisco

PPP9cont.pdf