ASN-1 DUMPER Program

Various people have asked me recently for the ASN-1 Dumper program I
use at bake-offs.  I just ran across an update to it, so here's the
story, as I know it.  I first ran across this program on an
SSL-related mailing list more than two years ago.  Then, at the
IPSec bake-off in Detroit last year some kind person gave me a copy.
This program is at:

   <http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/dumpasn1.c>

Read the comments, Peter Gutmann has listed credits for it's
geneology and such.  I run this on a Win32 box but it seems to be
portable code so it should run elsewhere.

I encourage those folks out there with hand-tweaked variants of this
thing to work with Peter to update this.

FYI it still doesn't decode the guts of a subjectAltName field.