Re: ASN-1 DUMPER Program

Hello,

> Various people have asked me recently for the ASN-1 Dumper program I
> use at bake-offs.  I just ran across an update to it, so here's the
> story, as I know it.  I first ran across this program on an
> SSL-related mailing list more than two years ago.  Then, at the
> IPSec bake-off in Detroit last year some kind person gave me a copy.
> This program is at:
>
>    <http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/dumpasn1.c>
>
> Read the comments, Peter Gutmann has listed credits for it's
> geneology and such.  I run this on a Win32 box but it seems to be
> portable code so it should run elsewhere.

Another program containing ASN.1 dump possiblities is Eric Young's
SSL implementation, SSLeay (Overkill for just ASN.1-dumping ;-)) at

http://www.cryptsoft.com/ .

I can't compare it to the above, either.

Kai

# Kai Martius                                                           #
# Dpt. of Medical CS and Biometrics / Dresden University of Technology  #
# PGP Fingerprint: to be compared after download of my key              #
# Key and more info (especially IP-security related) see my Homepage    #
# http://www.imib.med.tu-dresden.de/imib/personal/kai.html              #