FW: I-D ACTION:draft-gleeson-vpn-framework-00.txt

	See below for details on the VPN Framework Draft that was
mentioned
	a little while back on these mailing lists. The primary purpose
of the Draft
	is to provide a framework and context for protocol extensions
needed to
	better support VPNs, and also to encourage the development of
common
	mechanisms that can be used as building blocks to provide a
variety of
	different types of VPNs.  All comments are welcome.

	Bryan Gleeson
	Shasta Networks

-- BEGIN included message

ATT01819.txt

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: message/external-body;site="internet-drafts";dir="draft-gleeson-vpn-framework-00.txt";mode="ftp.ietf.org";access-type="anon-ftp"

-- END included message