Security Policy Specification Language (SPSL)

Folks,

Please check

www.net-tech.bbn.com/pbsm/pbsm-index.html

for a full specification of a Security Policy Specification Language
(SPSL). This language is a vendor and platform independent language
for specifying communication security policies, especially those
controlling the use of IPSec and ISAKMP protocols. We have written a
parser and we will release the code as soon as we can make it
available. SPSL was designed to meet the following requirements:

* Support for IPSec/ISAKMP and general communication security
  policy specification,

* Support for both node and domain based policy models,

* Support for multiple distributed policy enforcement points,

* Support for authentication and authorization mechanisms to aid
  policy management,

* Support for flexibility and extensibility of the language

Luis