Re: Selection of proposals

> I'm a bit confused by your example.
>
> endpoints. Also, we do not require support for the specific example you
> cited, because you have two nested tunnels with a common endpoint. This is
> not a required combination according to the arch doc, a simplification made
> at the request of other implementors last year.

In Sec4.3 Combining Security Associations(page 12) describes
how we can bundle SAs.
 1)Transport adjacency
 2)Iterated tunneling

And this example matches case2 (in Page 13). so now can I
say that this is a valid cinfiguration with reference to
draft.

otherwise, what's wrong with that configuration. Can we
know why the implementors requested it that way?

-thanks
-ramana

Follow-Ups: References: