Re: Selection of proposals

Rohit,

I have to admit that I cannot follow the example, to understand what was
desired vs. what was negotiated and what the problem was. There are too
many indefinate atencedents in the text.  Please restate the problem in the
following terms:

	Relevant outbound SPD entries for SG1. The entries should be
described in terms of selectors, required protocols, and algorithms.  (The
term "proposal" does not relate to an SPD entry, it's an IKE term, so I
can't figure out what you're referring to.)

	Relevant inbound SPD entries for SG2 and H2, as above.

	IKE proposals sent by SG1 to SG2, and the response from SG2.  Then,
with that SA in place, IKE proposals sent by SG1 to H2, and H2's response.
Then the resulting pair of iterated tunnels, and why this result does not
match what SG2's SPD called for.

Steve