Re: Selection of proposals

Hi

 consider the case4 (in Page 27) from H2

 H1 must have TWO individual IN-BOUND policies H2-SG2 and H2-H1.

And let's assume that SAs are there. Since these two are indivi-
dual policies I assume that there are TWO inbound SAs linked to
diffrent SPD entries.

Then in that case when a packet arrive at H1 from H2 which has
Two SAs applied to it ONE @H2 and OTHER ONE @ SG2, if you
apply the IpSec processing according to the Steps 1,2,3 and 4
specified on Page-35 in Sec-5.2.1 until Step2 there will be
no problem. And at the end of the 2nd step we will have list
of SAs applied.

But finding an incoming policy (step3 & 4) fails
here bcoz there is no single SPD entry matches the list of SAs
we collected.

otherwise, how will be the Inbound policy at H1 in this case

-thanks
-ramana