Re: Selection of proposals (fwd)

Hi,
can somebody guide me here,

 consider the case4 (in Page 27) from H2
  +==================================================+
  | +========================+                       |
  | |                        |                       |
  | |                        |                       |
  H1* ---- (Internet) ------|SG2* ---- (Local ----- H2*|
   .

 H1 must have TWO individual IN-BOUND policies H2-SG2 and H2-H1.

And let's assume that SAs are there. Since these two are indivi-
dual policies I assume that there are TWO inbound SAs linked to
diffrent SPD entries.

Then in that case when a packet arrive at H1 from H2 which has
Two SAs applied to it ONE @H2 and OTHER ONE @ SG2, if you
apply the IpSec processing according to the Steps 1,2,3 and 4
specified on Page-35 in Sec-5.2.1 until Step2 there will be
no problem. And at the end of the 2nd step we will have list
of SAs applied.

But finding an incoming policy (step3 & 4) fails
here bcoz there is no single SPD entry matches the list of SAs
we collected.

otherwise, how will be the Inbound policy at H1 in this case?
 How will check the policy here?

-thanks
-ramana