RE: FW: IPSec Monitoring MIB works for IPv4 only?

The re-keying issues aren't there.

For my opinions on that see
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jenkins-ipsec-rekeying-00.txt>.

This document also expresses our concerns with the delete notification and
its use.

I will be updating this (sometime) to reflect the view that there should be
more than one phase 1 SA allowed between peers.

---
Tim Jenkins                       TimeStep Corporation
tjenkins@timestep.com          http://www.timestep.com
(613) 599-3610 x4304               Fax: (613) 599-3617

	http://www.lounge.org/ike_doi_errata.html

Please take a look, send comments/criticisms/additions/etc to the list.

  Dan.