	Author(s):  S. Kent, R. Atkinson
	Date:       November 1998

  WooHOO!!!!

  Not news to the authors, editors, but I don't think this was ever posted
to the list:

RFC 2401: Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol
RFC 2402: IP Authentication header
RFC 2403: The Use of HMAC-MD5-96 within ESP and AH
RFC 2404: The Use of HMAC-SHA-1-96 within ESP and AH
RFC 2405: The ESP DES-CBC Cipher Algorithm With Explicit IV
RFC 2406: IP Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
RFC 2407: The Internet IP Security Domain of Interpretation for ISAKMP
RFC 2408: Internet Security Association and Key Management Protocol (ISAKMP)
RFC 2409: The Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
RFC 2410: The NULL Encryption Algorithm and Its Use With IPsec
RFC 2411: IP Security Document Roadmap
RFC 2412: The OAKLEY Key Determination Protocol

  The numbering is a bit unfortunate, as reading them in series doesn't give
you the best view, but ... yeah ... now I just have to explain to my wife
why I'm so happy when I get home.

   :!mcr!:            |  Solidum Systems Corporation, http://www.solidum.com
   Michael Richardson |For a better connected world,where data flows faster<tm>
 Personal: <A HREF="http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html">mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca</A>. PGP key available.
 Corporate: <A HREF="mailto:mcr@solidum.com">mcr@solidum.com</A>.