Re: Agenda stuff

At 06:55 AM 11/30/98 -0800, Pyda Srisuresh wrote:

>The IETF agenda page has two time-slots for IPsec WG. 1300-1415 on
>tuesday and 0900-1130 wednesday. One for IPsec and another for IPsecond?

Hey, I missed that!  Ted put in for 2 slots and I thought that the 1 full
slot equals 2.  So with attention to timings we can cover a lot this week.

>You have a lot of items listed for the agenda. Below is a draft I noticed
>missing mention in your list. This seems relevant in the context of secure
>policy specification and exchange in IKE.
>
>"The Keynote Trust-Management System"
>				<draft-blaze-ietf-trustmgmt-keynote-00.txt>

Yes, I should have included that, as I talked at the BOF in chicago!

>Also, I wanted to mention that two of the drafts you list under "NAT list"
>are going to be reviewed in NAT WG.

Ah, but they have IPec implications, just like Matts policy.  I was trying
to raise awareness so that we know what we have to deal with.

Robert Moskowitz
ICSA
Security Interest EMail: rgm-sec@htt-consult.com