IPsec implementation survey

I'm putting together an implementation survey for the IPsec working
group.  If you have any suggestions as to what data should be surveyed,
please send mail, to me directly or to the list.  I'm going to regenerate
the form we did for the last survey and update that, for a start.

In my opinion, adding questions about some of these proposed new
variations, such as DHCP, Kerberos, and XAUTH, is appropriate.  Any
comments?

In case you never saw it, the last IPsec survey is a link off of
Ted's IPsec web page.  The surveys before that were rolled in, as is
the convention, that's why there are old implementations there.