Re: Q about SA bundles

> All I am asking/hoping that, the all key managements provide this
> basic primitive: negotiating a monopole SA. Then, there will be no
> limitations for the policy writer.

Last time this was discussed, somebody replied
"While you are negotiating AH IPSEC SA, and the other end's policy
 requirement is ESP + AH, how does the other end know you will
 negotiate ESP after negotiating AH i.e should the other side
 accept the negotiation assuming you will negotiate ESP in
 a short while or reject assuming that you are not negotiating
 ESP " ?

-mohan