Re: transport-friendly ESP

Steve K.,

As a technology spreads it starts to be used in ways that may
not have been intended by the original designers.  Possibly IPSEC
is better suited for per hop protection within a security system
which maintains and enforces intermediate node trustworthiness.

- Alex

P.S. I reduced the cross posts to ipsec, tf-esp and some individuals.
     Good luck Steve B. with reconciling IPSEC and transport needs.

--

Alex Alten

Alten@Home.Com
Alten@TriStrata.Com