RE: Tools for attacks

Debbie, Unal,

                  according to InfoWorld, a better tool is
"CyberCop Scanner" from Network Associates.

Quote:
The answer
Both scanners are easy to use and check for hundreds of security risks, but
CyberCop offers a tad more functionality for a lot less money than Internet
Scanner. Both tools will help you keep your enterprise bug-free, but
CyberCop, with its open licensing and frequent vulnerability updates, is our
winner.

Read the whole review at:
http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayTC.pl?/990208comp.htm

Download CyberCop Scanner from