Handling of Life Two life times

Hi All,

I have some questions multiple life times,

- Does the SA attribute of lifetime follow immediatly after lifetype in the
SA payload.

- If not and two lifetypes come before a lifetime, do we need to reject the
proposal or go to next transform.

- If two lifetypes are sent in the proposal and the responder supports only
one type, reject the proposal (even if lifetimes for the common lifetype
are same)?

-If lifetime for any type negotiated is zero, is it an error ?

-If lifetype is specified but not lifetime, go to next transform or reject
proposal ?

Thanks
- Srinu
 S. B. Kulkarni
 Rendezvous On Chip Pvt Ltd.
 First Floor, Plot No. 14,
 NewVasaviNagar, Kharkhana,
 SECUNDERABAD - 500015.
 STATE ANDHRA PRADESH
 INDIA
 Ph : Office : +91 - 040 - 7742606/7740406
 Home   : +91 - 040 - 4065073
 email address : srinu@trinc.com