RE: IP6 support in draft-ietf-ipsec-monitor-mib-00.txt

At 07:57 AM 2/19/99 -0500, Tim Jenkins wrote:
>At this time, all addresses in the MIB are expressed as an OCTET STRING, of
>length 4 or 16, depending on the environment.

OK; I note that draft-ietf-ipsec-mib-03.txt has this broken - it has three
instances of a 4-or-8 octet string, the latter being for IP6 addresses. I
guess my searching routine must have keyed off your use of "IpAddress" in
the names of the objects.

Thanks for replying.