IPSec in Minneapolis?

I haven't seen time scheduled yet on the Minneapolis for the IPSec WG.  Do
we know if we will be asking for a slot? As an agenda suggestion, I'd like
to see some time scheduled for discussing the IPSec/PKI requirements draft,
since I think this will become a key "interoperability" item for IPSec(ond)
as we move forward, and would certainly be willing to share my comments on
the draft with the group.

Charles A Kunzinger (kunzinge@us.ibm.com)
Network Security Product Development, Dept JEUA,, RTP
Phone: Tie 8-444-4142 ,  External 1-919-254-4142
Fax: Tie 8-444-6243,  External 1-919-254-6243