IPSEC meeting scheduled for Minneapolis

For those folks who were asking when the IPSEC meeting would be
scheduled in Minneapolis, I just received the following word from the
Secretariat:

>I have tentatively scheduled IPSEC for Monday at 1300-1500.  Other
>groups scheduled at that time are: ion, rmonmib, idr, megaco, uswg.

Folks who would like time on the IPSEC agenda should send mail to me and
Bob.  I expect that most of our time will be spent discussing MIB issues
and problems/clarifications needed with the existing IPSEC documents.

(Note that there will be a separate BOF to handle remote configuration,
and in general new IPSEC work items will likely be done in new working
groups.  Please talk to me or Bob or the Security AD's if you want to
talk about starting a new working group.)

							- Ted