where is the ikecfg draft?

Howdy ()
    While reading the "Extended Authentication within ISAKMP/Oakley" draft (draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-xauth-03.txt) I find the first sentence in section 3 saying that the protocols use here are based on the [IKECFG] draft "The ISAKMP configuration Method".
    Problem is that I can't find the IKECFG draft in the draft mirrors or mailing list archives. And the XAUTH draft does not stand on its own too well in terms of describing packets or protocols. Where is a copy of the IKECFG draft? (and what are the reasons it faded from memory??)
--
#  Ricky Charlet