[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
last call for tf-esp BoF speakers
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, diff-serv@BayNetworks.COM, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: last call for tf-esp BoF speakers
- From: Steve Bellovin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 10:21:28 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jis@MIT.EDU, email@example.com
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Please forgive the broad-spectrum mail -- I've set Reply-To to force
responses to come to me, rather than to all of these lists.
I'm still looking for speakers for the tf-esp BoF -- right now, it's
marginal whether or not there are enough signed up to justify meeting.
I'm looking for people to speak on (a) why we need this facility, (b) why
we don't, or other ways to accomplish the same goal, and (c) proposals
for how to modify the ESP header to leak what is desired.