RE: Host configuration

Just a couple days ago (Mon 3/8/99 11:32 AM), Roy Pereira
[rpereira@TimeStep.com], responded to this:

==>

I will resubmit a new version of it after the IPSec Remote Access BOF next
week.

<==

---
Tim Jenkins                       TimeStep Corporation
tjenkins@timestep.com          http://www.timestep.com
(613) 599-3610 x4304               Fax: (613) 599-3617