Re: The world according to MCR

It was my utmost honor to serve as the incarnation of The Hugo
at Minneapolis... :)

Ran

(This does not mean that my comment at the IPSEC meeting was in Hugo's name;
it was my own. Still, I trust that Hugo will join me in asking the list
whether people are interested in pursuing the DH-less mode of IKE.
So if you are interested, please speak up.)