Commit Bit Processing

Hi,

I have some doubts regarding processing of commit is concern,

* Can the commit bit be set in any of the phases, I think some
implementaions send INVALID_FLAG if it is set in phase-I.

* CONNECT notify, is it now treated as one of the Quick mode exchange ? and
When sending CONNECT notify should we use running IV of the quick mode or
calculate new IV ? if it is treated as part of quick mode exchange then we
should use running of the Quick mode.

* Can the initiator set the commit bit in case of Quick mode, because what
RFC says is, who ever sets the commit bit should send the CONNECT notify,
and there is no point in sending the CONNECT notify along with the third
message of quick mode.

Thank You
- Srinu
 S. B. Kulkarni
 Softeware Engineer
 Rendezvous On Chip Pvt Ltd.
 First Floor, Plot No. 14,
 NewVasaviNagar, Kharkhana,
 SECUNDERABAD - 500015.
 STATE ANDHRA PRADESH
 INDIA
 Ph : Office : +91 - 040 - 7742606/7740406
 Home   : +91 - 040 - 4065073
 email address : srinu@trinc.com