Re: 3DES with 40-bit key?

Your problem is that you want to ship something which is not IPSEC
(at least according to what we have agreed "IPSEC" is) and still call it
this way.  You will be neither the first nor the last person to sell
something which does not match what it's supposed to be (lots of major
companies do that and prosper anyway), but this is not a technical issue
and I don't see why we should be involved.  Don't expect the rest of the
world to want to interoperate with you, though.

/ji