mode-cfg implementations?

Will Price writes:
> Are there any companies with implementations of mode-cfg in hardware
> or software?

Our IPSEC Express Toolkit has it as an optional feature.

> Is there a list of companies implementing this extension
> or a test server for it?

The http://isakmp-test.ssh.fi/ test site will have limited support for
testing it. It will respond to configuration mode exchanges, and it
will always fill in 127.0.0.1 to all ip-numbers (address, netmask,
dns, nbns, dhcp), and one hour address expiry. There is no way to
configure it to initiate the configuration mode exchanges, but if
there is real need for that I can add it to the user interface.
--
kivinen@iki.fi                               Work : +358-9-4354 3218
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/