The original message was received at Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:41:33 -0500 (EST) from uucp@localhost ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <firstname.lastname@example.org> ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to smtp.gw.tislabs.com: >>> RCPT To:<email@example.com> <<< 550 <firstname.lastname@example.org>... User unknown 550 <email@example.com>... User unknown
-- BEGIN included message
- To: Rohit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Info request..
- From: "Sunil.Vallamkonda" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:29:55 -0800
- CC: Wang Huaibo <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- References: <126.96.36.199.19990302193159.012698f0@hydmail>
- Sender: sunilHello, Is there any document or draft or rfc that explains how the SPD and SADB entries should look like and their relationships and also with interfaces and accesslists in IPSec and IKE ? Thx. Sunil.
-- END included message