Re: Algorithm OIDs in RFC 2104

In this as with other things we should be weaning the IETF off of
vendor OID's.  In fact, we already defined this:

SMI Security for Mechanism isakmpOakley Codes:

Prefix: iso.org.dod.internet.security.ipsec.isakmpOakley
                                                 (1.3.6.1.5.5.8.1)

Decimal   Name          Description                     References
     0    Reserved                                          [IANA]
     1    HMAC-MD5      HMAC-MD5                          [Thayer]
     2    HMAC-SHA      HMAC-SHA                          [Thayer]
     3    HMAC-TIGER    HMAC-TIGER                        [Thayer]

See smi-numbers, at http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/smi-numbers
off of www.iana.org

Where were they missing from?