Re: IKE implementation

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Madalina Baltatu wrote:
> I'm new in IPsec, and I would like to know if there is any  (if possible)
> free, functional (more or less) IKE implementation (for BSD systems) around...
> something that can be distributed for universities for study/test purposes?

If you're willing to use Linux rather than BSD, the one in FreeS/WAN (see
http://www.xs4all.nl/~freeswan/) might be suitable.  It doesn't implement
all of IKE yet, but it's getting there.

The OpenBSD distribution includes, I believe, a cousin of the Linux one.

                                                          Henry Spencer
                                                       henry@spsystems.net
                                                     (henry@zoo.toronto.edu)

Follow-Ups: References: