Re: representation of IKE DH shared secret

Efforts are made, by several parties, to document what was found at the
meetings on the list, in the style of an "ietf working group meeting outside
of normal ietf meetings".  This intent has probably been imperfectly
implemented.

So when you come to the next workshop, maybe we'll all ask you to be
scribe this time ;-)

Seriously, though, we've tried to do this.