Re: ipv4 IPSec extensions

Itojun,

  There is also a minor bug with line 358 or thereabouts. It is only visible
when doing an IPv4 build The second angle bracket should be out of the #endif
/*INET6*/ otherwise if INET6 is not included in the options it would give a
parse error since it does not know where to get out of the parent switch

Regards

(PS. I am including the ipsec list for anyone that may be interested in this)

Theo