Re: Comments on draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-01.txt (long)

  Lemme just note that the lifetime issue was discussed in Chicago almost
a year ago. It was included on the IKE/DOI errata page for about that
long and also discussed on the list. There was even a presentation-- in
Orlando, I think-- that discussed it. Nobody seemed to have any problem
with it... until now.

  Dan.

On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 21:24:11 PDT I wrote