Re: What's the attribute value for group generator (MODP) ?

> > In new group mode, what is the attribute value for
> > group generator when the group type is MODP ?
> > I couldn't find it in the draft. Did I miss anything there ?
>
> In new group mode, you select the generator value and include it in the
> negotiation (it is not fixed). See page 27 of the new IKE draft for
> details.
>
> Scott

Actually, I am looking for the Group Generator class which is not
there in the Appendix A of the draft. How do  I negotiate a generator
value when there is no class defined for that ?

There are two other classes for generators, group generator One and two
which are used for elliptic curve groups. Can I reuse one of them ? if not,
what should be the class I need to fill when negotiating group generator for
MODP ?

Kalyan.

Follow-Ups: References: