Re: SA Recovery (was RE: issues from the bakeoff)

Thanks Tim,

I agree that active keep-alive will solve the problem, but it will take some
time to agree on the standard for that.

In the interim I was trying to stimulate discussion on the use of usually long
series of INVALID_SPI messages from the re-booted node, which are unfortunately
unprotected, but may contain some "clue" of their authenticity.

--
Bronislav Kavsan
IRE Secure Solutions, Inc.
100 Conifer Hill Drive  Suite 513