Re: IPSEC, IPv6 and mobile IP

>In IPv4 AH implementation was fairly easy and deterministic, but with
>IPv6 AH appears to be a headache...

	I believe that "mobile-ipv6 and ipsec combination" is a headace.
	mobile-ipv6 document is very silent about:
	- send/receive processing order of mobile-ipv6 and ipsec
	- header ordering of ipsec/mobile-ipv6 extension headers
	- which address (home address or care of address) to use on ipsec
	  key lookup
	- which part should be protected by ipsec
	also, ipsec documents has few mobile-ipv6 issues in it.

	There was some discussion on ipngwg mailing list recently, but
	there seem to be no consensus about it.  There'll be mobile-ipv6
	connectivity test workshop in September so we'll see...

itojun

Follow-Ups: References: