IPsec Toolkits

	We have a customer developing an IPsec product and we are currently evaluating toolkits and implementations of IPsec.  Our target platforms are Windows and UNIX.  Could I have some recommendations of toolkits that may be on the market?  It may be advisa
ble to contact me directly to avoid clutter on the mailing list.

Thanks!

Joel Odom

P.S.  If anybody knows some good system level programmers, please send them my way!

--
Juggernautics, LLC
Computer, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering