Taking AH to Draft Standard

  There has been a request to take a protocol dependent on AH to Draft
Standard and therefore there's a desire advance AH to that level as well.
What is needed to do this is statements from various implementors who've
been to the bakeoffs and sucessfully interoperated with other people
using AH.

  Can we start a thread to provide this info to our chairmen so they can
feed it back our ADs?

  Info needed, I guess, is the various options that were successfully
tested: different algorithms, with and without anti-replay protection,
in conjunction with ESP and by itself, in tranport mode and tunnel mode.
I'm unaware of any issues relating to AH, or ESP for that matter, that
arose at the last 3 or 4 bakeoffs (over a year) but if anyone knows of
any now is a good time to mention them.

  I'm sure we have more than the required two implementations, right?

  Dan.